Thursday, March 08, 2007

Muse!

Were awesome. You really can't tell in the following videos, but they were. In fact, all you can really hear is the crowd singing and clapping (it took me ages to figure out the rhythm we were supposed to be clapping in the last video because I was messing with my camera instead of paying attention to Matt!) but the sound was excellent. They deserve all of their many awards. My seat wasn't the best, I was kinda far back (but Chamsil gymnasium isn't huge so it didn't really matter) and I was worried that I was gonna stiffen up since I arrived an hour before the band was due to start and they didn't appear until another 45 minutes after that, but once they did come on I was totally unaware of time passing, I could've stayed there for hours... They rocked. The energy! The music! The noise!

No comments: