Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Letters

I was teaching magic last week, so I lots of the kids wrote me mail in post office class. I always get a larger stash in my mailbox when I'm teaching magic or one of the other more fun classes. It's more fun for them anyway - it can be quite draining to teach over and over, but it's rumoured that we'll have a children's magician coming at the end of the month to teach a couple of us some new tricks. I'm so excited! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ To: Ryan magician Hi! How are you? I'm finde magic show is good! very good! card magic show amazing. good! "wow" Abrycatabry good! bey bey Ryan Abrycatabry! So cute. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Teacher's magic was really amazing. Why don't you be a global magician? I want see that again. Teacher have nice ability of magic and make us fun. Thank you for teach English to us and show nice magic. Thank you very much. Global magician. That's totally what my new career's gonna be. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Ryan Hae my name is james How are you? I am 10 nears ar I like SEV [Seoul English Village] I want to cone again My favorite teacher is It is very fun by by by james... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear: Ryan Hi! teacher. my name is Tim. How old are you? I'm 13 year's old. please give me a magic rabbiet. teacher! the magic is very good. I like magic. I think you are very kind. Good Bye teacher. Korean kids love magic. Some of them go to magic schools - occasionally I've even managed to get through a whole class without needing to perform a single trick myself! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Ryan Hi! i'm James Jino Be 'ABracadabbra' gngogilW. Ji-cu-cu gom co HoBnin-o-six two seven nu-n four u - I one fourign James u gngni m At least, I think that's what he wrote. It's hard to tell where one word ends and the next begins. Maybe he's writing in code. He spells his name 'Jamts' on the envelope, but he does gets bonus points for drawing a picture of me shooting thunderbolts from my fingertips. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Ryan I like magic. Do you like magic? Your magic is very fun! It is good! I like this!!! -> Abracadabra~ Ho Ho Ho You are a tall and Handsome. You are a very very good man. Always nice to hear. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tall and Handsome

It's all in the family genes you know. Definitely not by magic!

Oh, but the comments are so sweet!

Abrycatabry Ryan!

Miss F said...

hahaha the letters are so nice~

It always amuses me to read Korean writings in English~ Koreans spell the way they speak- even my "advanced" Korean student (a 40yo manager who lived abroad" spells 'remember' as 'lemember' in her journal.


lookin forwRD to reAding more of your adventures