Thursday, December 07, 2006

Important Corduroy Update

Just a quick update on my (vain and arbitrary) mission to ensnare any waylaid cordoroy affectionados* searching for the term 'cordoroy appreciation' out there: I have now made it up to page three. This is good news, as according to a study done by Jupiter Research and marketing firm iProspect, people will go through at most three pages of results before giving up and starting again with new keywords. However, 62% of people will click on a link on the first page, which doesn't give me much of a shot. *have I made this word up? It gets 14,000 ghits (google hits) but isn't in any dictionary that I can find...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations on your ensnaring.

Forget medicine! It seems you have a career in SEO awaiting for your return. Fun fun fun.