Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm all about the corduroy

Being a bit of geek, I use a site called ritetracker to monitor various statistics for my blog. I was just having a browse through some of the more obsure factoids and came across a list of google.com keywords used by people who have (apparently inadvertently) landed themselves at my site in the past. Here are my favourites: 5 'ARGOS' - I have never mention Argos. Not once. I have no idea how a google search for Argos could have lead anyone here, but apparently it is so. 4 'gunter's place seoul boot' - What this guy was actually looking for I have no idea. My Gunter was my creepy German room-mate in Osaka. 3 'milk in korean cuisine' - I am the fourth hit on google for this query! If the were looking for culinary tips, they must've been pretty disappointed to end up here since I was talking about a foul pineapple milk drink they gave us in the cafeteria one day. 2 'how far do zebra travl' - Hey, thanks to the mutual misspelling, I'm the top hit for this one! 1 'corduroy appreciation club' - I love that this search points to me, but I only show up on page 7. Maybe now that I've mentioned it twice my ranking with improve. Hmm. Corduroy. Corduroy Appreciation. Corduroy Corduroy Corduroy. See how many more hapless souls I can capture now.

No comments: