Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Falling Behnd

See? Falling behind on my posts already. Here you can read what Katie's been getting up to instead. We also had a bit of drama yesterday when Katie couldn't get passed security when she came back here in the evening. Apparently I'm supposed to meet her at the gate and sign her in, so she was stranded there for 20 minutes (trying to phone Emma (from my phone which she had lent) but Emma had no signal). Eventually I was tracked down and shouted at a little for not letting anyone know she was coming - though I had, just not the exact dates - and I shouted back some, and it was all quite stressful. Anyway, depending on who we ask, she's definitely allowed to stay for no more than 4 days, so we're gonna have to find her somewhere else to stay soon, which is annoying and a shame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Hope you are de-stressed now. Damn those rules! I guess it won't be easy finding Katie suitable accommodation since you are not living in a touristy place. Good luck anyway!