Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sports Day

These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago; at the end of the summer programme the Powers That Be threw a sports day/barbeque to thank us for all our hard hard work. I appointed myself Official Photographer of the games, so I may as well share a couple of the photos with you...

No, I don't know why they decided to play in the pool.

If you were wondering, the second 'sport' in dodgeball.

Sadly I missed the drunken karaoke as I had to leave to pick Katie up from the airport, but perhaps that's for the best.

And for the record, 'we' (being the foreign teachers) won every event.

1 comment:

sarah said...

its so odd , for some reason i keep landing on the blogs of english teachers in korea! its fate i tell you! (but only tauntingly so because i think i'm going to japan ... but anyhoo)

you missed the drunken karaoke?? you pansy! ;) (there i go again... insulting strangers on their own websites!) never fret, i'm sure there's a lot more where that came from

(lost more karaoke that is... not insults!)

good times