Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Resolution

At least one of my New Year's resolutions is gonna be to take more pictures. I'm constantly seeing things I want to snap, but I never have my camera with me. So I'm going to start taking my camera around with me more often, and take at least one picture every day. I'm sure this will last for about a week, but that's not too bad as my resolution life expectancies generally go. And what better way to start than with a nice bowl of the delicious Kimchi that accompanied (well, was one of the many accompaniments to) this evening's galbi (simple but ever-tasty Korean bbq).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good resolution. I'm thinking I'll adopt that one too, especially when I visit Seoul. The first thing I need to do is find a cheap camera, with good resolution and video recording ability. I have a thing about making videos... :) My phone can take good 2MP pictures, but it's too grainy and not good at adjusting to different lighting.

Pete, UK