Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kane Sole

A friend of mine a fellow teacher at SEV, Kane Sole, has just missed out on having one of his songs included on a promotional CD that is to be made by the website Sellaband. The website's premise is that members of the public buy 'shares' in artists that they like, and if/when that artist has $50,000 investment, the company will make and promote their CD. Kane's on $2240, but that's just after a month. The promotional CD was a one-time bonus I think - the top 10 acts on the site were to be included, and Kane was number 9 until the eleventh hour when he was bumped to 11. In sympathy with him, I thought I'd use today's post to give him a plug. So, please go here and at least have a listen to his music. If you like, read the FAQ and consider investing a few dollars. He really is pretty good - I find myself humming his tunes all the time anyway. Thank you.

No comments: