Monday, October 02, 2006

Updates, miscillaneous

OK, so the Lost Season Finale officially sucked according to the poll last week, but to be honest the sample size was really far too small for us to draw any statistically significant conclusions. I'll still be tuning into season three as soon as humanly possible anyway. I'm also throwing my weight behind a new show, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, which is just out in the US (won't be on in UK til 2007, I'm downloading it myself) - fans of The West Wing (possibly I'm just talking to my brother here) should check it out immediately, as it shares the same writer and producer (Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme), as well as half the cast, and from what I've seen so far it certainly matches the WW in the quality stakes. I'm going to try and sign up for Korean classes in the morning with Mary and Daniel! Ooh yay. I've learnt a very little already from books, CDs and the Rosetta Stone PC program, but lessons will be better. It's an intensive course, 5 mornings a week for the month, so bang go my lie-ins, but at least I'll be doing something productive. Japan travel itinerary has changed. In fact, did I ever even say where we were going? I forget. Fukuoka, Osaka, Kyoto, Mount Fuji, and Hiroshima. In five days. Tokyo didn't make the final cut as it's just slightly too far out, and it would be too much of a rush given the time we have, and we spend enough time in our own sprawling city as it is. We're very excited.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

My God, in the weeks before we left, I used to waste hours on there when I was supposed to be at my desk working!

Ryan said...

Ha, I wondered if someone might say something about that! And you and Nat (and Sam!) would never do such a thing of course!

Anonymous said...

You cheeky monkey!! Obviously I am using my dinner break to check out your website!!