Thursday, July 27, 2006

05:48am

It's twenty mnutes after sunrise and I'm up and awake because I may be going for a hike this morning. I say may because it's started to drizzle a litle bit, and in Korea it rarely just drizzles for long, not at this time of year anyway. So I don't know if we're gonna want to cancel. Problem is I have no way of contacting the others until they come round for me, or don't. So I'm gonna wait in a state of semi-preparedness on the off-chance, and if nobody's come in half an hour, I'll go back to bed. I don't start work til half one today. I'm just eating my Frosties...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it strange how I spoke to you earlier and you were going to bed and I was setting off for work, and now you're getting up for the day and it's now my bedtime.. lol Don't know why I find that weird I just do :P

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one Becki. I think it's weird too. I find myself counting eight hours forward whenever I check the time of day. I can't stop doing it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.