Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not so glorious food

Luckily there's not that much that I won't eat so I've been coping alright here so far, but there's certain things that I don't think I'm ever gonna be likely to be trying... This one is a pick-your-own, you see these tanks like these outside of all the local restaurants: Possibly I could cope with the fish, though they tend to serve it full of bones I think, and I wouldn't be surprised if they also left the head and/or scales on: I can't quite make out what this is supposed to be: Sometimes it's better not to know: Like when they serve us 'meat' soup. You just learn not to ask. Anyway, thank god, I've since found these, so rest assured I'll never be going hungry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carn't believe you have found some choccie digestives!! Do they not do alot of chocolate there then? As for all the other 'food' items look mingin so i'd be going hungary if i were there haha.
Glad everything is going ok and you yourself is ok (can I say is there or is it are?) see I still need some work!! miss ya love t xx