Sunday, July 23, 2006

Top Four Bugs so far

Number 4: Found in my kitchen sink. And I'm ashamed to say I sent him straight down it. Well no, not straight down, he put up quite a fight first actually. He's probably still lurking in the u-bend waiting for an opportune moment to strike back. Number 3: Don't know what this is. Maybe some kind of cricket/grasshopper? On my patio. Number 2: Ant. Big ant. Probably scarier in real life. Maybe poisonous (purely conjecture). Seen everywhere. Number 1: Haven't a clue what this last fella is. Found him on the inside of my bug screen. There's no way he got through those holes! He's still there now, trapped between the doors. I shook him off the screen but he's made no effort to go further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you give us a weekly rundown Mr Jones? I can't wait to see if Washing-Up-Sponge-Bug can climb all the way to the top!! Ta.