Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More Salsa

Naturally, I took my own camera on the town last weekend, but since I spent most of the night engaged with an ever revolving circle of partners, I barely had chance to get any decent shots of my own. Thankfully, Mary seemingly took it upon herself to act as official party photographer, and she's just posted a hundred and fifty or so online. Here are some of my favourites. This is me and Mary herself, attempting a *cough* screw for the camera. Emma and Shawn; it looks here like they've just banged heads, but seeming to be having a good time nonetheless. Alicia and Siamack jammin' with more instruments the bar staff must've immediately regretted giving us. Emma with Anne and Claudia enjoying a break between dancing. I think this is either me dying of shame following a particularly dreadful performance, or gasping for breath near the end of the night as my voice began to utterly fail me. Can't be sure. (Aside: note Emma happily munching a Choco Diget, one of the my three biscuits of choice out here , the other two being Binches (which have a rather nice shiney chocolate coating on one side) and Oreos, half a pack of which I've dispatched since beginning this post...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha the scarf comment made me laff!! Good to see you still have your moves ry and also nice haircut. It didn't have anything to with the comment from nat did it?