Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Snow!

For probably the first time since we got here, the temperature here was lower than that back home - only by a couple of degrees I think, but it was enough for it to snow! Although, not for a long, and it was pretty pathetic. The weather's pretty inconsistent here - this weekend we had some of the heaviest rain we've ever had here, but tomorrow's supposed to be sunny again, and by Wednesday we should be back up to a very pleasant 19 degrees (10 more than it is now). P.S. I'm so tired of always having an empty fridge! Getting my two main meals for free everyday means I hardly ever bother going shopping. In my fridge right now I have...two bottles of water, and...that's it. In a good week I sometimes have orange juice and milk. This is not a good week. Which is why I'm sat here eating peanut butter out of the jar. Off a knife. How depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your latest blog Ryan the following rhyme came into my mind:-

Little Tommy Tucker, sings for his supper;
What shall we give him? White bread and butter.
How shall he cut it without any knife?
How will he marry without any wife?

Please get yourself to the nearest supermarket a.s.a.p!!