Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is the 50th Anniversary of my Dad's 10th Birthday! Happy Birthday Pa! Sadly I'm slightly over 5000 miles away and will be for some time to come, otherwise I would of course be celebrating with y'all. I haven't even managed to get a present sorted yet. I tried twice to order things online, and twice the companies rang my parent's house (as the only landline I could give) to tell me the items were unavailable. They did at least have common sense enough to ask for my Mum as I had specified on order that they were to be gifts for my Dad. Don't worry Dad, I'll sort something soon as I can. Hope you have a good day and night. Love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes indeed - Happy Birthday Dad!!

ps is that my looking ever so slightly ginger in that pic? i sincerely hope not....

Ryan said...

Well it certainly ain't me!

Anonymous said...

Cheers Ry. What a lovely surprise! I had a very good birthday thanks but hope to have an even better one next year when we will all be together once again (hopefully!). Don't worry about the pressie.
Hey, where did you find the photo - did I really look like that? I've got hair!! Love you too.