Sunday, August 06, 2006

From my fans

Dear Teacher Ryan. Hi Teacher How are you? me? not bad. Who am I? my name is Dennis my team number is 6. do you like soccer? I like soccer. Good Bye Dennis Dear Ryan Hi, My name is Peter. I was meet you post office. You is very tall and handsome. Do you like children? I like adult. You is very interesting. I like interesting adult, but I don't interesting children. When you stay English Village? I am only two day. See you again, -Finish- August 1st 2006 Dear Ryan...[and he's drawn a pink heart here] Ryan you're post office class is so interested. I have question for you. Please answer for me. How old are you? Answer ( ) I like you. But you aren't give stamp. I'm sad. Please give me a stamp. However you're class are interested and exciting too. Teacher. Have a good day and see you later bye! bye! ~ From Mike August 1st

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argggh they r really sweet i nearly cried!! im glad you get on well with the kids im glad they like you. I knew your class would keep them entertained mite not mean much but im really impressed n proud of wot you r doin and that you are doing it very well. t x