Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh, we laughed...

I received this at 10:30am this morning (though didn't read it until many hours later!)

Hello,

To whoever gets this email the situation is laughable but I need help please and fast! I am currently in my room. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but the door seems to be stuck hard and fast and I currently seem to be locked in. The handle will turn and the door is unlocked but it will not open. Whoever gets this email first please find someone to help. I am in Atlantic 302.

Thanks

Vanessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope somebody responded to Vanessa's email a bit quicker than you did Ry. I have visions of her trapped in her room ALL day ...

Ryan said...

Well anti-climatically she sent another email just 3 minutes later saying she'd managed, after much wiggling of the handle, to finally get free. She had been trying for 20 minutes prior to that though...