Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nothing to see here

Really I have nothing to say, but I worry that if I skip posting one day this time, then next time it'll be two days, then a couple of weeks, and my international readership* will dwindle until there's nobody left but my Mum. Hi Mum. * don't scoff - I'm read in over ten countries and counting!† † but yes, I do also realise that 99% of my visitors find this site by clicking on the 'show random blog' button and stay for no more than ten seconds each.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry. Please don't stop posting. I go on every lunch-time between 1 and 2 pm. I don't care if I am your only visitor to the site - you can carry on doing it just for me!! You will know that at least one person appreciates the time you put into it, no matter how little or how much you write!

Anonymous said...

Ryan! We all LOVE your blog site! I really looked forward to finding out what you've been up to when I go on each lunchtime. Helps me get through my mind-numbingly boring day at work.

Your blog brings warmth and happiness to all. Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

I read every evening at work and have even left it open for others to read and enjoy. I've caught a few doctors looking at it after I've left it.
Keep posting! Even if it#s just to tell us what you've eaten that day! lol

Anonymous said...

THAT IS DEFINATELY FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS RY N IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE CAUGHT 3 FISH ALREADY SO I WONT BOTHER SAYING HOW MUCH I ENJOY CHECKING ON WHAT YOU ARE UPTO SO 3 FISHES IT IS THEN!! LOL

Ryan said...

I wasn't fishing, I swear!

But it is awful nice of y'all to comment so.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here too Ryan. Lappin' it up. Don't stop now.

Anonymous said...

See Ryan. All these people just LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts and obviously get so much enjoyment from reading them. So I am not biased after all!!